CROTEAM ANNOUNCES 'Flesh' - FIRST-PERSON PERSPECTIVE SHOT-EM-UP GAME
Zagreb, Croatia, September 7, 1996 -- CroTeam, leading game developer
from Croatia, announces 'Flesh' - true 3D multiplayer shoting game for
PC CD-ROM. Flesh is placed in your worst nightmares where anything can
happen with mission to destroy anything and anyone that stands in your
way. The game offers a new step in true 3D engine technology. Game
engine is optimised for 486 machines and especially for Pentiums, so
it allows Flesh to run reasonably well on 486/66 and to fly on any
Pentium machine in full screen SVGA with all the special effects,
which is beyond other competitors in this genre.
Finished game will include level editor which runs on 486 or better
machines and offers real-time editing in 3D while inside the game.
There will be also a model editor, so you'll be able to add/change
monsters and put in the game. Both editors will support for 3DStudio
(.3ds) and Lightwave (.lwo) file formats.
- True 3D interactive environment where anything can be destroyed including walls, floors, doors, windows and mirrors
- Perspective corrected texture mapping with mip-mapping capabilities
- Flat, Gouraud and Phong shading
- Highly detailed 3D characters
- Graphic modes from 320x200 up to 1024x768
- Environment ray-traced shadows
- Real-time character shadows
- Dynamic lighting
- Environmental effects like fog, water, transluency and distance cue
- Characters and environment objects morphing into enemies
- Screen inside screen where you are in control of strategic weapons
- Character movement which includes flying, diving, swimming, crawling, jumping and morphing in monsters
- 20+ different monsters
- Loads of weapons including horific gib launcher
- Blood and gore all over the place
- Different types of light sources - omni, spot and distant light
- Multi-coloured lights
- Pear-to-pear modem technology
- Client/server network technology
- And much more.
The Publisher is yet to be announced. The game will be available for
the PC CD-ROM in February 1997.
CroTeam, leading game developer from Zagreb, Croatia, and formed in
1992, developes sports and action games for PC CD-ROM. Of seven
developed games for different game platforms, leading CroTeam titles
include 'Football Glory' and '5-A-Side Soccer' for Amiga computers and
'Football Glory' for PC & CD-ROM. Since 1994, CroTeam works
exclusively for the PC CD-ROM.
# # #